Sep 29, 2010

Cruz Azul - Arabe Unido

CONCACAF Champions League

I had quite a shock when I saw the handicap lines for this match, as it's way higher than I expected, and with lower odds, so I had to lower my stakes a bit. However, the line seems fair, and it's still very much possible to pass it. That is because, even though the starting line-up will probably be a mix of regulars and reserves, this time, Cruz Azul is forced to win the match, otherwise they could be having some serious troubles in qualifying, as their away game at Real Salt Lake will be far from a piece of cake. And if Toronto wins against Real tonight, they will fight this qualification till the end. And I don't see Cruz Azul failing to win tonight, and anything than a blow-over will be another fail for them. Regulars or reserves, they still have at least twice the quality of the Panama team, and that can also be seen in this year's meetings between the two, with Cruz Azul winning all 3 matches played. Two weeks ago, there was a 6-0 in Panama for the Mexicans, and they were also playing with a mixed squad, so that pretty much says it all. Altitude should also play in favor of 'La Maquina', and if you don't expect Arabe Unido to score, that the handicap choice is much better than the over (and I certainly don't expect them to score). However, had to lower the stakes, as I was planning a big stake bet on -1.5. GL!

Cruz Azul (-2 AH) @ 1.82, 5/10
Result: 2-0, VOID

No comments:

Post a Comment