Oct 7, 2010

Newell's Old Boys - San Jose

Copa Sudamericana

At first, I was thinking about a +2 handicap on the Bolivians, but after some more thought, I found the under much better. That's because I'm certainly not expecting San Jose to score, and the way I see it, that would be the only way this match could go over, as Newell's certainly isn't a team to score more than 3 goals, even against an obviously weaker opponent. Both teams will go in this match will all they have, and the only expected change in a line-up will be for Newell's, where defender Fideleff will replace Venezuelan Cichero, who is on international duty. Also, both teams played with their best squad during the weekend, but the Argentinians should be more fresh, as they played on Friday, while the Bolivians played only 3 days ago, so without some fresh legs, and in front of a superior opponent, I'm expecting very defensive tactics from San Jose, with some hopes for counter attacks, as if the game finishes with a tight score, the qualification will be settled in Bolivia. But Newell's isn't a team that concedes easy goals, and neither do they go in an attacking frenzy, so the score shouldn't get crazy. Worst case scenario that I can see for this bet is a 3-0, in which case it will be void, but I think a 2-0 looks more realistic. GL!

under 3 goals @ 1.87, 3/10
Result: 6-0, LOST

No comments:

Post a Comment