May 13, 2012

Nacional - Olimpia

Paraguay Primera Division, Apertura

Taking this early as well, as I'm quite surprised by these odds, and I don't really believe they will remain like this for two more days. I've written last week about Olimpia's situation, and not much has changed since. Marin, Oretman and Romero are still out of the squad due to disciplinary reasons, and this should keep Olimpia suffering when it comes to dangerous play. Last match, without the trio, they struggled with Rubio Nu. They have indeed dominated the match, so the win is deserved, but the goal only came in the 95th minute, as Olimpia was playing with an extra-man since the 60th minute. So a lot of struggle, against one of the poorest teams in the league. With Nacional we should see a different scenario. Despite their rather poor season, they are still class better than Rubio, and should be able to pose more of a threat to Olimpia. Matches between them are always tight affairs, but this time, I think Nacional should have the edge. I'm counting at least on a draw, but I also don't rule out a home win. There's value in this bet, as I don't see how Olimpia can be considered favorites, so I'll be taking it with full stake. GL!

Nacional (+0.25 AH) @ 1.86, 4/10
Result: 0-0, HALF-WON

No comments:

Post a Comment