Feb 25, 2012

Nacional - Sol de America

Paraguay Primera Division, Apertura

Well, I've been waiting for this match for almost a week now, praying that we'll get some good odds, and I have to say that it's better than I expected. The odds are probably inflated by Sol de America's perfect start of the season, winning 3/3, with 10 goals scored and only 3 conceded. And while I don't want to take away any of their merits (3/3 is impressive, regardless of the opposition), the teams they have played against are far being top-quality. Cerro de Franco are newly-promoted, Independiente are a below-average team, while only Rubio Nu are a serious team, although weaker than last season, and usually poor when it come to traveling. Meanwhile, Nacional has only 6 points, but their defeat came against Libertad, while their two wins should have a bigger meaning, as they were against an always tricky Tacuary, and away at Guarani, one of the above-mid-table teams. I really can't see Nacional failing here, and Sol should come down to earth after this match. High stakes, because I see value here, as I wasn't expecting more than a 1.60 (max) for the home win. GL!

Nacional @ 1.99, 4/10
Result: 2-1, WON

No comments:

Post a Comment